Paula Deen's Red Velvet Cake
It's easy to learn how to make easy red velvet cupcake recipe. easy red velvet cupcake recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make easy red velvet cupcake recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the easy red velvet cupcake recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 1/2 cup cake flour
- 1/2 lb butter
- 2 oz red food color
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp vinrgar
- 1 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat eggs and add sugar.
- Mix cocoa and food color.
- Add butter and egg mixture, mix well.
- Sift flour and salt together.
- Add creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk.
- Blend in vanilla.
- In a small bowl combine baking soda and vinegar, then add to mixture.
- Pour into three 8- inch round greased and floured pans. or a bundt cake pan.
- Bake for 20-25 mins.
That's easy red velvet cupcake recipe, Special thanks to babycorinne for making this delicious recipe.