Three Cheese Eggplant Lasagna
It's easy to learn how to make eggplant lasagna recipe. eggplant lasagna recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make eggplant lasagna recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the eggplant lasagna recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 2 stick butter or margarine
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 3 medium eggplants
- 32 oz container of ricotta cheese
- 2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 1 can or jar of your favorite sauce (15 ounces or so)
- 1 salt and pepper to taste
- Slice eggplant lengthwise. You can peel them or leave the skins on. Slice eggplant to 1/4 inch thickness
- Melt butter and combine the garlic powder and Italian seasoning. (Or whichever herbs and flavors you like.)
- Brush both sides of the eggplant with the melted butter mixture.
- Grill eggplant in small batches until all the pieces are translucent and cooked through. Put on a plate and allow to cool so you are able to handle them.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In large bowl mix ricotta, parsley, parmesan, and one cup of the mozzarella cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add eggs and mix well.
- Pour 1/3 of sauce in bottom of 8x8 baking pan.
- Place eggplant slices on the sauce to make your first layer. Make sure pieces are close together or overlapping slightly.
- Spread some of the cheese mixture over the eggplant to make your next layer.
- Add a layer of eggplant and a cheese layer. (You may have extra cheese leftover, you can stuff some pasta with it.)
- The last layer should be eggplant and then pour the sauce over the top to cover it.
- Then top with a cup of shredded cheese. (Or more if you like it cheesy)
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until cheese is melted and it is hot and bubbly around the edges of the pan.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes to make it easier to cut and so it stays together.
- Goes great with garlic bread and a salad!! Manga!! Enjoy!!
That's eggplant lasagna recipe, Special thanks to jadeblueA for making this delicious recipe.