Chicken casserole (leftover roasted chicken)
It's easy to learn how to make recipe ideas for leftover chicken. recipe ideas for leftover chicken is one of my favorite menu.
How to make recipe ideas for leftover chicken easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the recipe ideas for leftover chicken! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 5 lb roasted whole chicken
- 4 carrots chopped
- 2 celery sticks chopped
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 3 lb peeled halved potatoes
- 3 dried bay leaves
- 2 tbsp mixed dried herbs
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp paprika
- 2 chicken stock cubes
- salt and pepper
- enough water to cover everything
- Start by removing all the meat from the chicken and put into a large casserole pot.
- Chop all the veg (carrots, celery, onions and potatoes) add to pot.
- Add all the herbs and spices (mixed herbs, garlic powder, bay leaves, paprika, salt and pepper). Add chicken stock cubes.
- Cover with enough water to cover all the ingredients, and stir well, then place in oven at 160℃/ 320℉ and cook for 60-90 minutes until potatoes are softened.
- Check for seasoning and serve enjoy!!!
That's recipe ideas for leftover chicken, Special thanks to mandy for making this delicious recipe.