It's easy to learn how to make meatball stew. meatball stew is one of my favorite menu.
How to make meatball stew easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the meatball stew! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 3 lb ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cup water
- 2 cup beef broth
- 1 can 14.5 Oz stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can 12 Oz tomato paste
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1 cup celery chopped
- Combine beef, bread crumbs, eggs, milk, cheese, salt, garlic salt, and pepper in large bowl. Form 2 inch balls. Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Brown meatballs on all sides. Transfer to crockpot.
- Add remaining ingredients. Stir well to combine. Cover, cook on LOW 4-6 hours or on HIGH 2-4 hours
That's meatball stew, Special thanks to Katie for making this delicious recipe.