Easy Cranberry Sauce
It's easy to learn how to make orange juice cranberry sauce recipe. orange juice cranberry sauce recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make orange juice cranberry sauce recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the orange juice cranberry sauce recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 340 grams Fresh cranberries
- 200 grams Brown sugar (or sugar)
- 150 ml Water (or orange juice)
- Wash the fresh cranberries in a bowl and remove the bruised ones.
- Put all the ingredients in a pot and heat over low~medium heat for about 15 minutes. Stir occasionally as it simmers so that it doesn't burn. Once the cranberries have softened and lost their shape, it's done!
That's orange juice cranberry sauce recipe, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.