Spinach and Ravioli Lasagna
It's easy to learn how to make ravioli lasagna. ravioli lasagna is one of my favorite menu.
How to make ravioli lasagna easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the ravioli lasagna! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 6 oz fresh baby spinach leaves, chopped
- 1/3 cup refrigerated basil pesto
- 15 oz Alfredo pasta sauce
- 1/4 cup vegetable or chicken broth
- 25 oz frozen cheese-filled ravioli (do not thaw)
- 2 cup shredded italian cheese blend
- 1 Chopped fresh basil leaves, if desired
- 1 paprika, if desired
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 11x7-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, toss spinach and pesto. In another bowl, mix Alfredo sauce and broth. Spoon one-third of sauce mixture (about 1/2 cup) into baking dish. Top with half of spinach mixture. Arrange half of ravioli in single layer over spinach mixture, sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese. Repeat layers. Top with remaining sauce mixture.
- Bake uncovered 30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until bubbly. Garnish with basil and paprika.
That's ravioli lasagna, Special thanks to Brenda for making this delicious recipe.