Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuits
It's easy to learn how to make red lobster biscuit recipe. red lobster biscuit recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make red lobster biscuit recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the red lobster biscuit recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 2 cup Bisquick
- 2/3 cup Milk
- 1 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 cup Melted Butter
- 3/4 tsp Garlic Salt
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Combine bisquick, milk, cheese, and 1/2 teaspoon of garlic salt Into a bowl and mix with a wooden spoon until evenly mixed.
- Place two tablespoons of dough for each biscuit on a greased cookie sheet and smooth the top of each one.
- Place in the oven for 8-10 minutes at 450°F.
- Melt butter in a bowl and stir in 1/4 teaspoon of garlic salt.
- When the biscuits are done, brush the butter mix onto each biscuit.
That's red lobster biscuit recipe, Special thanks to cletus0330 for making this delicious recipe.