Turkey in Parma Roulade with Sage & Onion Gravy
It's easy to learn how to make sage and onion stuffing recipe with dried sage. sage and onion stuffing recipe with dried sage is one of my favorite menu.
How to make sage and onion stuffing recipe with dried sage easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the sage and onion stuffing recipe with dried sage! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 250 g Turkey Breast Steak / 9 oz .
- Ham slices of Parma (15g / ½ oz. each slice)
- 50 g onions (chopped) / 2 oz .
- 125 ml turkey chicken stock or / 4¼ fl . oz .
- ½ teaspoon sage dried
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- black pepper a twist of ground
- ½ teaspoon sauce Worcester
- “ Spray2Cook ” ( a word used to describe any low - cal . non - stick cook ’ s oil spray
- Roll the turkey steak in a slice of Parma ham so the ham overlaps the rolled end.
- To cook put on a baking tray sprayed with Spray2Cook.
- Put the tray in a preheated oven (180oC / 350oF / Gas Mark 4) for 20 minutes.
- Microwave the onions for 1 minute.
- Transfer to a heated small saucepan sprayed with Spray2Cook.
- Cook for a further minute before pouring over the hot stock.
- Add the other ingredients and bring to the boil.
- Turn down to a vigorous simmer for 3 minutes or until the onion is soft. Transfer the saucepan contents to a hand blender and blend leaving acoarsenessfrom the onion.
- Return to the saucepan and gently simmer until the turkey is cooked.
- Cut the meat into thick slices and serve with the gravy.
That's sage and onion stuffing recipe with dried sage, Special thanks to Anny Plummer for making this delicious recipe.