Stuffed Red Bell Peppers (Without Rice)
It's easy to learn how to make stuffing recipe without onions. stuffing recipe without onions is one of my favorite menu.
How to make stuffing recipe without onions easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the stuffing recipe without onions! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 4 large red bell peppers
- 3/4 lb ground chuck
- 1/2 lb ground pork
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tsp beef bouillon granules
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 dash of seasoning salt, preferably Lawry's
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheese (whatever you'd like to use)
- 1/2 cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup hot water
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Halve the red bell peppers through the stem. Clean out the insides and seeds.
- In a hot skillet, sauté the beef, pork, chopped onion and garlic until just brown. Add 1 tsp. beef bouillon, garlic powder, salt, pepper and seasoning salt. Stir. Drain the fat.
- Add the tomatoes, mushrooms and cheese. Stir until cheese is melted and remove from heat. Set aside.
- Mix the hot water with the remaining bouillon. Stir and let dissolve.
- Fill the red pepper halves with filling. Pour water/bouillon mix into baking dish until the bottom is covered. Tightly place the filled peppers into the baking dish. Cover with foil and bake for 35 minutes.
- After 35 minutes, remove cover and spoon some juice onto the meat filling. Replace cover and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
That's stuffing recipe without onions, Special thanks to Erica for making this delicious recipe.