Chicken Pot Pie in a Crispy Potato Shell
It's easy to learn how to make best mince pies. best mince pies is one of my favorite menu.
How to make best mince pies easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the best mince pies! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 pound chicken tenders, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 tablespoon chili infusedcolive oil
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated romano cheese
- 1 teaspoon sriracha seasoning
- to taste salt and pepper
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery, thin sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup carrots, thin sliced
- 8 ounces small white mushrooms halved
- 2 jalapenos, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, I used chili infused
- 1 teaspoon dryed thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dryed rosemary
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablesppon all purpose flour
- 2 cups rich chicken stock, homemade is best
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon luice
- 1 tablespoon thin sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon green onion, sliced
- For Potatos
- 4-6 large russet potatoes, baked tender
- oil for frying
- to taste salt and pepper
- fresh grated romano cheese do sprinklinh
- as needed sliced green onions
- as needed chopped parsley
- as needed cherry tomatos
- This makes 4 to 6 individual baked potato pot pies or 1 9 inch cake pan sized, top crust only one. Preheat the oven t00. 4oo Spray your pot pie pans with min stick spray if making the cake pan.
- In a bowl whisk together the olive oil, sriracha, spur cream and pepper
- Add chicken and marinate 10 to 30 minutes
- Heat olive oil in a skillet and cook tenders just until cooked tgrough. Remove to a plate,
- Add onion, celery, carrot,jalapeno, garlic and mushrooms, season with salt and pepper the th yme and rosemary. Cover and cook unti tender
- Remove cover and add butter, melt then stir in flour cook stirring 2 minutes on low
- Add chicken stock and bring to a simmer, cool 15 minutes at a low simmer stirringboften, add cream and lemon and cook 5 minutes or until desired thickness.
- Remove from heat and add chicken, parsley and green onions
- Make Potato Shells
- Scoop out potato pulp carefully from potato leaving a sturdy shell. (use potato pulp for another use)
- Heat oil in a pot deep enough to cover potato to 350. Fry 1 to 2 at a time until crisp and golden. Drain on a rack, season with.salt, pepper and romano cheese. I also fry the tops to serve on the side, they are crispy and delicious!
- Fill hot potato shells with hot pot pie and serve, garnished with green onions, parsley and cherry tomatoes
That's best mince pies, Special thanks to fenway for making this delicious recipe.