Milk Tea Biscuits
It's easy to learn how to make biscuit recipe no milk. biscuit recipe no milk is one of my favorite menu.
How to make biscuit recipe no milk easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the biscuit recipe no milk! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 70 grams Cake flour
- 20 grams Corn starch
- 1/4 tsp Baking powder
- 30 grams Butter
- 3 tbsp Condensed milk
- 1 tbsp Skim milk
- 4 grams Black tea leaves
- Return the butter and condensed milk to room temperature. Combine the cake flour, corn starch, and baking powder, and sift.
- Knead the butter into a cream-like state, add in the condensed milk, and mix well.
- Add in the skim milk and sifted powder, roughly mix with a spatula, add in the tea leaves (minced when not using from a tea bag) as well, and stir together evenly.
- Flatten it out and wrap in plastic wrap, then let it sit in the fridge for more than 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 170°C. Divide the dough into 25 pieces after taking it out of the fridge.
- Ball up each piece, and spread out on a cookie sheet covered with cooking paper with spaces inbetween.
- Lightly coat the bottom of a flat-bottomed glass with flour (bread or cake flour not listed in the ingredients), and squish each piece into about 3mm thick.
- Poke holes into them with a fork etc.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 10~12 minutes.
- After baking, let them cool on a cake rack etc.
That's biscuit recipe no milk, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.