Organic, Flour less, Healthy, Blueberry & Oatmeal Pancakes
It's easy to learn how to make blueberry pancakes. blueberry pancakes is one of my favorite menu.
How to make blueberry pancakes easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the blueberry pancakes! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 2 cup Ground organic rolled oats
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3 tbsp Organic Coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp Organic Ground flaxseed
- 2 each Organic eggs
- 1 cup Organic unsweetened almond milk (or soy, rice and coconut milk)
- 2 tsp Organic vanilla extract
- 1 each Organic lemon zest
- 1/2 cup Organic coconut oil
- 1 pints Organic blueberries
- Add all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl add all the wet ingredients excluding half of the coconut oil to be reserved for cooking the pancakes.
- Slowly while whisking add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Save blueberries till after you add pancake mix to pan.
- Heat pan to medium heat. Add some of the reserved coconut oil to pan. Just enough to coat the pan. Wait til pan is hot enough, then add pancake mix (approximately a ladle full).
- Sprinkle blueberries generously on top. Wait til the pancake is golden brown and not sticking to pan before flipping.
- Repeat and enjoy with some maple syrup and organic fruit preserves. :)
That's blueberry pancakes, Special thanks to Ali Krupp for making this delicious recipe.