Quick & Easy Spaghetti Bolognese
It's easy to learn how to make bolognese recipe quick. bolognese recipe quick is one of my favorite menu.
How to make bolognese recipe quick easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the bolognese recipe quick! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 lb ground turkey (ground beef is fine)
- 1 small yellow onion - finely chopped
- 1/4 cup carrots - finely chopped (about 1 large)
- 1 tsp minced garlic (1 large clove)
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 jar of your favorite spaghetti sauce (or about 3 cups prepared homemade)
- 1/2 cup marsala wine (or 1/2 cup beef broth + 1 tsp white sugar)
- 1 salt and pepper to taste
- In a deep sided 10 in. skillet over medium heat brown your ground turkey until no longer pink and little moisture remains, stirring constantly making sure to break up into a fine crumble. About 8 - 10 minutes. Note: If you are using ground beef drain fat when browned and return to skillet.
- Still over medium heat add your chopped onion, chopped carrots and minced garlic to the skillet with meat and cook until onion begins to turn translucent, stirring frequently. About 4 minutes. Add all of your herbs, stir to combine and cook 1 minute more.
- Increase heat to medium high. Add spaghetti sauce and wine (or beef broth mixture), stir to fully incorporate all ingredients. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium low and simmer uncovered until sauce has thickened and reduced by almost half. About 15 - 20 minutes. When done, remove bay leaf, adjust salt to taste and serve.
- To serve: While sauce is simmering prepare 8-12oz of spaghetti noodles according to package directions. Drain and let air dry for a couple minutes in strainer. Divide on 4-5 plates equally, top with bolognese equally until it is all used up, then freshly shredded parmesan. Serve with a crisp side salad and enjoy.
- Note: I like biting into the little pieces of carrot and onion for a textural difference, but if you don't want the varying texture you can also roughly chop the carrot and onion then pulse in a food processor until very fine then continue with the recipe steps. This is also an excellent way to sneak veggies in for picky eaters. ;)
That's bolognese recipe quick, Special thanks to StephieCanCook for making this delicious recipe.