chocolate brownie with chocolate chips
It's easy to learn how to make brownie recipe with chocolate chips. brownie recipe with chocolate chips is one of my favorite menu.
How to make brownie recipe with chocolate chips easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the brownie recipe with chocolate chips! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 75 grams flour
- 1 tbsp dark unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp coffee granule
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon ground
- 2 eggs
- 50 grams brown sugar
- 100 grams granulated sugar
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 60 grams butter/margarine
- 200 grams dark chocolate compound
- 1 chocolate chips
- preheat oven to 175°C/340°F
- grease 9x9 inch pan
- melt the chocolate in the microwave or double boiler, set aside. let it cool off
- melt the butter or the margarine, set aside. let it cool off
- sifted ingredient 1-6 in a bowl, give it a little whisk untill all the ingredients incorporated. set aside.
- mix ingredient 7-10 plus the melted chocolate with a mixer in a bowl until all incorporated
- pour in 1/3 of the melted butter and 1/3 of the mixed dry ingredients to the wet batter, let it incorporate. repeat the step until the butter and mixed dry ingredients ran out
- pour the batter to the pan and sprinkle the chocolate chips on the top of the batter as much as you need. and put it in the oven for 30-35 mins.
That's brownie recipe with chocolate chips, Special thanks to hani17 for making this delicious recipe.