Easy Caramel Apple dumplings
It's easy to learn how to make caramel apple biscuits recipe. caramel apple biscuits recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make caramel apple biscuits recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the caramel apple biscuits recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 packages biscuits
- 1 can country apple pie filling
- 1 milkmade caramels cut into slices
- 1 cinnamon/sugar mixed
- 1 melted butter
- Take your biscuits and hand press them out so there in approximately a five inch diameter circle
- Take a spoonful of your apple pie filling and one slice of your caramel and put it in the center of your biscuit then pull your biscuit together to form your dumpling
- Roll your dumplings in your cinnamon and sugar mix and then place them into a greased cupcake tin
- Put your dumplings in the oven at 350°F for about 7 to 10 minutes. Then once they come out brush them with a little bit of melted butter and add another pinch of cinnamon and sugar and enjoy! :)
That's caramel apple biscuits recipe, Special thanks to Adriannelee for making this delicious recipe.