Asian Pear and White Wood Ear Mushroom Dessert
It's easy to learn how to make chinese pastry . chinese pastry is one of my favorite menu.
How to make chinese pastry easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the chinese pastry ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 2 Asian pears (I used Nijusseki pears)
- 50 grams White wood ear mushrooms
- 50 grams Crystal rock sugar
- 1 Chinese wolfberry fruit
- 1 Water
- Here are the ingredients.
- Rehydrate the white wood ear mushrooms, rinse clean, then chop into bite-sized pieces.
- Place the white wood ear mushrooms in a pressure cooker with twice the amount of water, and once steam is emitted, cook for 20 minutes, then leave it until the pressure drops.
- Rinse the pears, remove the seeds, chop into chunks, and add them to the pot. Add just enough water to immerse the ingredients, cook for 10 minutes, then leave it until the pressure drops.
- Add the Chinese wolfberry fruit and it's done!
That's chinese pastry recipes, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.