It's easy to learn how to make christmas pudding recipe. christmas pudding recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make christmas pudding recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the christmas pudding recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 150 grams Currants
- 150 grams Raisins
- 100 grams Sultanas
- 170 grams Panko
- 150 grams Beef fat (suet)
- 55 grams Candied lemon peel
- 55 grams Candied orange peel
- 110 grams Soft light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 4 Eggs
- 50 ml Milk
- 60 ml Brandy
- 60 ml Rum
- Finely chop the suet, orange peel and lemon peel.
- Add the suet, or softened butter to the soft brown sugar in a large bowl and mix together. Then add the rest of the ingredients, mix and leave to rest for 1 day.
- Pour the mixture into a container greased with butter and place in a steamer covered in waxed paper and aluminium foil. Steam slowly for 5-6 hours.
- When serving, dim the lights, pour over some warm brandy and set aflame.
- Christmas pudding is often served brandy cream. However you can also serve with heavy cream or custard.
That's christmas pudding recipe, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.