'V' Fruity red cabbage
It's easy to learn how to make cooking red cabbage. cooking red cabbage is one of my favorite menu.
How to make cooking red cabbage easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the cooking red cabbage! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 red cabbage, outer leaves removed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 red onions peeled and sliced
- 2 eating apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 100 grams dried cranberries or raisins. ..(I used cranberries)
- 80 ml balsamic vinegar or red wine vinegar (I used red wine vinegar)
- 3 tbsp lght soft brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp mixed spices
- Core the cabbage and cut into thin strips. Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the onions and cook for 10 minutes or until softened.
- Add the cabbage strips, apples, cranberries or raisins, vinegar, sugar and mixed spices. Put the lid on and cook gently for 1hour until soft, stirring every now and then.
That's cooking red cabbage, Special thanks to vampira for making this delicious recipe.