Warm Spiced Mulled Wine
It's easy to learn how to make crock pot mulled wine recipe. crock pot mulled wine recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make crock pot mulled wine recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the crock pot mulled wine recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 bottle red wine. A dryer wine works best. 750ml bottle
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/3 tsp ground cloves
- 1 large orange
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 2 small apples
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- In a slow cooker set on low or a stock pot on low-medium heat pour in bottle of wine and brandy. Cover crock pot while simmering.
- In a small bowl mix honey, cloves, allspice. Stir until spices seem to blend in well.
- Slice orange in thin slices. Core apples and also cut into thin slices.
- Add fruit and honey and cinnamon sticks to wine. Mix well.
- Let wine simmer for 1 hour in either cooking method being utilized. After one hour set to keep warm or simmer.
- Serve this beautifully flavored and fragrant wine warm.
- You may place fruit slices and a cinnamon stick in each wine glass.
- Use an inexpensive wine for this. A burgundy, merlot or cabernet sauvigon are what I recommend.
- Enjoy your festivities!
- Recipe by taylor68too.
- This makes about 6 servings per bottle. You can easily double or triple the recipe.
That's crock pot mulled wine recipe, Special thanks to Taylor Topp for making this delicious recipe.