Mealie Rice in Bean Sauce
It's easy to learn how to make curry recipe bon appetit. curry recipe bon appetit is one of my favorite menu.
How to make curry recipe bon appetit easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the curry recipe bon appetit! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 2 cups Mealie Rice, starch thoroughly rinsed off
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Sugar Beans
- 100 g Butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon Curry powder
- 1 chicken stock
- 3 tablespoons brown onion soup powder
- In a saucepan, put in the mealie rice, salt and add water to cover the mealie rice. Cook until all the water is absorbed and mealie rice is soft. Set aside.
- In another pot, boil the beans until well cooked. Add all the spices and add stock, butter or margarine and mix. Add the brown onion soup powder, a little water and stir to make it saucy but not too watery.
- Dunk in all the mealie rice into the bean sauce and mix until all is incorporated.
- Serve with beef/chicken and roasted vegetables. Bon Appetit
That's curry recipe bon appetit, Special thanks to Thamsi Mtshali for making this delicious recipe.