Lemon Cookies Made with Vegetable Oil
It's easy to learn how to make earl grey shortbread recipe. earl grey shortbread recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make earl grey shortbread recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the earl grey shortbread recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 Egg yolk (at room temperature)
- 1 tiny pinch Natural Salt
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 50 ml Vegetable oil
- 40 grams Powdered sugar
- 90 grams ○Cake flour
- 30 grams ○Corn starch
- 1 . (corn starch may be substituted with katakuriko)
- Sift the ○ ingredients together and set aside.
- In a bowl containing egg yolk, add lemon juice and salt. Beat well with an electric mixer.
- When it is well mixed, add vegetable oil a little bit at a time, beating after each addition. The mixture will start to thicken.
- Add the powdered sugar and beat again. It's even better if you can heat the bowl over warm water at 60℃ (140℉).
- Sift the dry ingredients once more, adding them into the bowl and lightly fold in.
- Once the dough comes together, wrap in plastic wrap and leave in the refrigerator for more than 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 170℃ (338℉). Roll out the dough and cut into shapes with any cookie cutter.
- I made them look like shortbread cookies this time. I used a chopstick for designing.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes at 170℃ (338℉). Baking time make differ a bit depending on the oven.
- This time, I used this particular lemon juice product.
- How to make plain cookies: Add a little over 1 teaspoon of lemon juice instead of 1 tablespoon. You can make it into cookies or a tart crust for those who don't like it too sour.
- How to make lemon tea cookies: Add 1 tablespoon of tea leaves at step 4 and stir. I recommend using Earl Grey tea!
- How to make Okara Lemon Cookies: These cookies contain okara and are made with vegetable oil. For those who are health-conscious. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143193-okara-lemon-cookies-made-with-vegetable-oil
- How to make Milk and Milk Matcha CookiesThese cookies taste of condensed milk and are made with vegetable oil. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143196-milk-and-milk-matcha-cookies-using-vegetable-oil
- How to make Chocolate Cookies: These cookies taste very rich and are made with vegetable oil. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143198-chocolate-cookies-made-with-vegetable-oil
That's earl grey shortbread recipe, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.