Easy Chicken Stew
It's easy to learn how to make easy chicken stew recipe. easy chicken stew recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make easy chicken stew recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the easy chicken stew recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 4 chicken leg quarters, separated
- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- 2 large russet potatoes, cubed
- 1 can carrots, drained
- 1 sick of margarine or butter
- 4 cloves chopped garlic
- to taste Garlic powder
- to taste Garlic salt
- 2 tbsp Cajun seasoning or season salt,
- Melt butter or margarine in large sauce pan. And separated chicken quarters and simmer on medium, covered, for approximately 20 minutes.
- Add diced onions, potatoes, and garlic. Cover and slow to simmer for another 15 minutes. Stir every 5 minutes.
- Add additional spices and continue to simmer on medium for approximately another 15 minutes. Stir every 5.
- Add 1 cup of water and turn heat to medium high for about 10 minutes. Then turn down to medium low. Add carrots.
- Cook at medium low for another 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked all the way through.
- If desired, garnish with paprika and parsley before serving over rice.
That's easy chicken stew recipe, Special thanks to Just Boozer for making this delicious recipe.