Honey Brown Sugar Ham cooked in Coca-Cola
It's easy to learn how to make cook a ham. cook a ham is one of my favorite menu.
How to make cook a ham easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the cook a ham! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 pre-cooked ham (spiral sliced ham works just as fine)
- 2 can coca cola
- 1 packages dark brown sugar
- 1 can pineapple rings with juice
- 1 jar maraschino cherries
- 1 honey
- 1 toothpicks
- Remove packaging from ham and save the instructions.Rinse your ham and place bone down in a deep pan that can be used for the oven
- Poor 1 can Coca-Cola over the ham and let it sit for about two hours
- Generously pour 2nd can of coke, juice from the canned pineapples, and juice from maraschino cherries over ham
- Once you've poured the juices drizzle a little honey and 1 cup of the brown sugar
- Cover with foil tightly and cook your ham as directed on the hams packaging
- Take the ham out 45 min before being done and pour honey generously over the ham covering it. Then using clean hands, pack on the brown sugar, again generously covering the ham with brown sugar. *THINGS CAN GET MESSY :) (The honey is used as a glue for the sugar to stick)
- Decorate your ham by pinning pineapple rings and cherries with the toothpicks, cover with foil and place ham back in the oven for the last 30 minutes. Carefully take off foil and turn your oven up to 450°F and cook for the last 15 min. Or until desired.
That's how to cook a ham, Special thanks to cmar838 for making this delicious recipe.