Norwegian Lingonberry Pie w/streusel topping
It's easy to learn how to make norwegian pastry . norwegian pastry is one of my favorite menu.
How to make norwegian pastry easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the norwegian pastry ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 2 cup flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 150 grams unsalted butter (room temp)
- 1 egg
- 1 cup lingonberry preserves
- 1/4 tsp grated nutmeg (optional)
- 1/3 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- Streusel Topping
- 2/3 cup oatmeal
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter (room temp)
- 1 cinnamon for sprinkling (optional)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Butter a 9-inch cake springform (preferably leakproof).
- Combine flour, sugar, and baking powder, nutmeg and cut in the butter with a pastry blender. Add the egg, combined with vanilla extract, and mix well. You can use a food processor to mix everything to a uniform consistency.
- Spread the batter into the springform.
- Spread the preserves over the batter in an even layer.
- Combine all ingredients for the topping and sprinkle over the batter. I also used a food processor for this step.
- Bake 25-30 mins, until golden. Cool in the pan.
- When completely cooled, release springform and transfer to a serving dish. Serve at room temperature or chilled. Enjoy!
That's norwegian pastry recipes, Special thanks to ms.bellarusa for making this delicious recipe.