It's easy to learn how to make pizza for kids. pizza for kids is one of my favorite menu.
How to make pizza for kids easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the pizza for kids! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 4 slice salami
- 4 tsp tomato puree
- 2 small thinly sliced red cherry tomato
- 2 small thinly sliced yellow cherry tomato
- 1 cup mix grated parmesan cheese and chedder cheese
- dash of dried oregano
- 20 small curry leaf optional add on
- TOPPING EQUALLY DIVIDED INTO FOUR ,,,,Spread tomato puree onto salami then layer tomato slice and add cheese with oregano and curry leaf (additional add on optional )
- Bake it at 20OC/ 400°F till cheese are melted and add onion half way thru ( another additional add on optional )
- SERVE AS IT IS OR FOLDED AND FASTEN WITH A TOOTH PICK AS "SALAMI PIZZA TACO"
- BELOW ARE FEW PIZZA RECIPE, I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333577-zucchini-pizza https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335924-pineapple-pizza-burger https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335370-pizza-beans-in-hotdog-bun https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/336282-pizza-puff---kids-friendly https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/355554-basic-pizza-dough-non-yeast https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/351472-pizza-sandwich
- BELOW ARE ANOTHER FUSION PIZZA,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/361728-spam-pizza-top-blue-cheese-sauce
That's pizza recipes for kids, Special thanks to LeeGoh for making this delicious recipe.