Chocolate Peanut Butter Poke Cake
It's easy to learn how to make poke cake. poke cake is one of my favorite menu.
How to make poke cake easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the poke cake! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 box yellow cake mix - plus ingredients to make it from the box
- 2/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cup Hersey's chocolate syrup
- 8 regular peanut butter cups - divided
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounce container cool whip
- 1 (16 oz) can chocolate frosting
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions adding 2/3 cup peanut butter to the mix . Bake at 350º in a 9x13" pan. For about 25 minutes. Mine took 20.
- While cake is baking mix milk & Herseys syrup together until blended.
- When cake is done and while it is still HOT. Poke holes in it with a fork or a straw. Pour milk mixture over the cake . Cool completely.
- Chop 4 peanut butter cups up into small pieces. I froze mine. They will chop easier. Sprinkle over top of the cake.
- Carefully combine chocolate frosting and thawed cool whip. Spread over top of the cake. Sprinkle with the other 4 chopped peanut butter cups over the icing. Chill cake before serving.
That's poke cake, Special thanks to Pam (Pammie) ~ Livetoride ~♥ for making this delicious recipe.