Crockpot Cranberry Pork Roast
It's easy to learn how to make slow cooker cranberry sauce . slow cooker cranberry sauce is one of my favorite menu.
How to make slow cooker cranberry sauce easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the slow cooker cranberry sauce ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 2.5 lb bone-in pork shoulder (sometimes called pork butt)
- 15 oz can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup dried minced onions
- Spray crockpot with non-stick cooking spray and put roast in.
- Pour other ingredients over roast.
- Cook on low for about 6 hours or until roast shreds easily with a fork.
That's slow cooker cranberry sauce recipes, Special thanks to doctorwho30 for making this delicious recipe.