Apple Cider Pork Roast
It's easy to learn how to make vegetable gingerbread house. vegetable gingerbread house is one of my favorite menu.
How to make vegetable gingerbread house easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the vegetable gingerbread house! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- marinade and cooking liquid
- 2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 4 cup vegetable stock
- 1/2 tbsp fresh grated ginger
- 1/3 cup apple cider
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 2 lb pork roast
- 1 cup peeled, cored and quartered apples
- 1 cup whole baby carrots
- 1 cup peeled and quartered red onion
- 1 1/2 lb russett potatoes, quartered
- In a large bowl or zip lock bag add pork and all marinade ingredients
- Refrigerate for 8 hours or over night.
- Remove pork in marinade from refrigeration while preparing other ingredients. Bringing it to room temperature as much as possible.
- In either cooker add roast with all the marinade and rest of ingredients.
- Cover and cook in slow cooker on low for 10 hours. High for 5.
- In pressure cooker add to cooker, set to high pressure in an electric cooker and set for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Recipe by taylor68too.
That's vegetable gingerbread house, Special thanks to Taylor Topp for making this delicious recipe.