Artichoke And Onion White Pizza
It's easy to learn how to make white pizza recipe. white pizza recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make white pizza recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the white pizza recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 large Pizza Dough
- 2 tbsp Semolina Flour
- 1 tbsp Herb Infused Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Garlic Paste
- 2 slice Bacon
- 2 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup Marinated Quartered Artichoke Hearts
- 1 Whole Red Onion
- 1 Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Allow store bought pizza dough to sit and rise (proof) on the counter at room temperature for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven or BBQ grill to around 450 to 500°F with a pizza stone inside. An insulated BBQ grill such as kamado works great for this.
- Cook bacon over low to medium heat until crispy and set aside.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of semolina flour on to a clean cutting board.
- Turn pizza dough out on to the cutting board. Punch the flat to get the large bubbles out of the dough.
- Sprinkle semolina flour on to the top of the dough. Now roll the dough flat with a rolling pin. Try to make a round shape that is an even thickness through out. The dough should be about a quarter inch think from edge to edge.
- Brush the top of the dough with the herb infused olive oil (infused olive oil can be found at a good quality grocery store).
- Using a pizza peel, pick up the dough and place it on the preheated pizza stone. Cook the pizza dough for about 2 minutes. The dough should just start to set before you pull it from the oven/grill.
- Smear the garlic paste on to the dough and drizzle a little more olive over top.
- Break the bacon into bite size pieces and distribute evenly on the pizza dough.
- Now add a generous amount of shredded mozzarella cheese to the pizza. The cheese should cover the pizza evenly to within a half inch of the edge of the pizza. (Note: Costco's shredded mozzarella cheese is a great value and has an optimal moisture content to create a nice gooey layer of cheese.)
- Distribute the artichoke hearts evenly about the top if the pizza.
- Thinly slice the red onion and add to the pizza.
- Finely grate (a micro plane grater is recommended) the Parmesan cheese over the top of the pizza. Ensure to grate some over the exposed edge of the dough to add some flavor to the crust.
- Using a pizza peel, pick up the pizza an put it in the oven/grill on the pizza stone. Cook the pizza until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is bubbly.
- Remove from the oven/grill, slice serve. Caution the cheese will be molten lava hot.
That's white pizza recipe, Special thanks to Dan Krause for making this delicious recipe.