Chorizo Spam and Vegetables Saute
It's easy to learn how to make bacon wrapped brussel sprouts. bacon wrapped brussel sprouts is one of my favorite menu.
How to make bacon wrapped brussel sprouts easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the bacon wrapped brussel sprouts! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 7 fresh brussel sprouts chopped and bottoms removed
- 4 mini bell pepers chopped
- 4 sun dried tomatoes w/ oil
- 1 packages Chorizo flavored Spam, cubed
- 1 tbsp salted butter (for sauteing) or olive oil
- 3 scallions, chopped
- clove garlic, diced
- 2 tbsp Agave syrup light
- 1 salt to taste
- Heat skillet to med-high heat. Add butter or olive oil and saute vegetables and garlic until tender crisp and soft.
- Add spam and agave. Sautee some more until spam is heated through.
- Enjoy with your choice of side!!
That's bacon wrapped brussel sprouts, Special thanks to Arica for making this delicious recipe.