BEEF STEW (pressure cooker)
It's easy to learn how to make best ever beef stew . best ever beef stew is one of my favorite menu.
How to make best ever beef stew easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the best ever beef stew ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 2 lb steak or roast
- 3 tbsp maggi's sauce or low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tbsp worsteshire sauce
- 3 clove garlic, minced
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 packages baby carrots
- 5 medium potatoes
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 cup water
- 1 envelope brown gravy mix
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- cut up roast, steak, or use stew meat... can use round steak or chuck roast
- cut into bite size cubes....
- put in container or Ziploc bag... add worstershire sauce, soy sauce, minced onion, garlic,
- mix well by hand...... meat should be coated ..... put in fridge overnight or at least for 1 hr....
- while meat is marinading Peel and cut up potatoes... put potatoes and carrots in pressure cooker.. add salt and pepper and stir to mix spices and veggies.
- put flour on meat and mix by hand.... this is important because it will make the end product thick! !!!!
- put about 1/4 cup oil in skillet and cook meat until flour and meat are browned. put mixture in pressure cooker...
- mix both packets of mix with water... mix well... pour into the skillet that had meat in it... this will deglaze the skillet... pour into pc...
- set pc for 50 minutes.... build pressure on high then set on Med for 50 minutes...
- my pc is electric so I set it for BEEF ....50 minutes ...
- it will turn itself to warm when its done..... RELEASE THE PRESSURE AND WAIT FOR IT TO FINISH...
- it will turn itself to warm when its done..... RELEASE THE PRESSURE AND WAIT FOR IT TO FINISH......
- stir mixture ... should be nice and thick.... can serve over rice... with biscuits... noodles...etc. though I'd probably decrease potatoes.....
That's best ever beef stew recipes, Special thanks to MsKipper for making this delicious recipe.