Brussels Sprouts Salad
It's easy to learn how to make brussels sprout pancetta . brussels sprout pancetta is one of my favorite menu.
How to make brussels sprout pancetta easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the brussels sprout pancetta ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1/2 lb brussels sprouts
- 1 splash oil
- 2 asian pears
- 2 sprigs parsley
- 1 lemon
- As needed salt
- Heat a cast iron skilet with a coat of oil over medium heat.
- Nip the stem end off of each brussels sprout and slice in half through the stem.
- Arrange brussels sprouts cut-face down on the hot skillet.
- Peel and dice the asian pear.
- Chop the parsley.
- When the brussels sprouts are charred nicely, toss them in a bowl, add the parsley and pear, and season with salt and a lot of lemon juice.
That's brussels sprout pancetta recipes, Special thanks to Ryan Goodwin for making this delicious recipe.