Beck's Chili Mac
It's easy to learn how to make chili mac recipe. chili mac recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make chili mac recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the chili mac recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 lb Ground Beef
- Spices & More
- 3 tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Allspice
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cloves
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 5 Garlic Cloves; minced
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- Beans & More
- 1 can (15oz) Red Kidney Beans
- 1 can (15oz) Great Northern Beans
- 1 can (15oz) Navy Beans
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 bunch Green Onions; chopped
- 2 1/2 cup Beef Stock
- 1 can (28oz) Diced Tomatoes
- 1 can (6oz) Tomato Paste
- 20 oz of Canned Corn Kernal
- 1 box elbow macaroni noodles
- 2 Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix - Make to Instructions listed on box
- 6 oz of corn kernals to muffin mix
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- In a large soup pot or dutch oven would be better.. add Olive Oil & G. Beef and Brown.. While that browns, get a large saucepan of water for noodles.
- Once meat is almost finished, add spices and onions.. cook down. After, add noodles to boiling water.
- Next.. add worcestershire sauce with beef stock.. Then add diced tomatoes, along with tomato paste. Then add 3 cans of beans.. And lastly 20 ounces of corn kernels. Cook down for twenty minutes or so.. *By this time now, noodles are done. You want them al dente. Drain, put back into pan, sprinkle oil to keep from sticking & put aside.
- While chili is finishing up.. prepare corn muffins.. preheat oven and such... **Please prepare the muffins from the directions on the packaging. Or make your own mixture.. whichever you prefer.
- After muffins are done, chili should be all done by now. Enjoy!!
That's chili mac recipe, Special thanks to Beck for making this delicious recipe.