Kitty Litter cake
It's easy to learn how to make chocolate dump cake recipe. chocolate dump cake recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make chocolate dump cake recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the chocolate dump cake recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 new kitty litter pan w/scoop
- 8 tootsie rolls
- 1 box vanilla pudding (any light colored flavor)
- 1 box chocolate pudding mix
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 box yellow or brown cake mix
- 1 packages green or blue crystal sprinkles
- Prepare cakes and pudding according to directions. Doesn't have to be pretty because you're about to make a mess :-)
- After the cakes have cooled dump them into the litter pan and break them up into small chunks.
- Add the pudding,mix well but don't turn it into mush. It should look like crumbles.
- Warm the tootsie rolls in the microwave 4 at a time for 6 seconds, then flip and warm 6 seconds more.
- Now the fun! Shape the tootsie rolls into turds and hide some in the cake. Get creative, drape them on the sides.
- Sprinkle the cake with your crystal sprinkles to make it look like litter.
- For extra effect you can place the pan on newspaper with tootsies around it. Serve with the scooper!
That's chocolate dump cake recipe, Special thanks to Mel for making this delicious recipe.