Extra buttery shortbread with triple chocolate chunks
It's easy to learn how to make chocolate shortbread recipe. chocolate shortbread recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make chocolate shortbread recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the chocolate shortbread recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 250 grams unsalted butter
- 125 grams caster sugar
- 330 grams plain flour
- 1 packages large milkybar,cut into chunks
- 1 packages large dairy milk,cut into chunks
- 1 packages large dark chocolate of your choice,cut into chunks
- Mix together all the sugar and flour and crumble the butter into the mix until it resembles sand.
- Slowly start to knead the mixture all together into a paste and add the chocolate chunks. Pre heat the oven to Gas mark 4. Set out a baking tray with either tin foil or baking paper as the base.
- Roll out the mixture and cut into medium sized squares,roughly 6×6 cm and 1cm thick. Place onto the tray making sure there is a 2cm space between each biscuit.
- Place into the oven and cook for 20-30 mins until pale (not brown). Leave to cool for 10 minutes.
That's chocolate shortbread recipe, Special thanks to yasminbakes for making this delicious recipe.