White Chocolate Chip Red Velvet Cookies (from cake mix)
It's easy to learn how to make cookies recipe with cake mix. cookies recipe with cake mix is one of my favorite menu.
How to make cookies recipe with cake mix easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the cookies recipe with cake mix! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 (15.25 oz) box red velvet cake mix (I used Betty Crocker)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tbs unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Place cake mix, eggs, oil, and cocoa powder in a large bowl. Stir together with a wooden spoon until everything comes together and no dry mix remains.
- Fold in white chocolate chips to incorporate. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and place in fridge 30 min - 1 hr to chill. When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350°F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- FOR LARGE COOKIES: Scoop out 2 tbs of dough and gently roll into a ball for each cookie. Arrange 6 balls per baking sheet, 2 inches apart. Bake one sheet at a time! Place in oven and bake 12-16 minutes or until edges are just beginning to crisp and center is still soft (I like mine a little under done so right at 12 was perfect for me).
- FOR SMALL COOKIES: Scoop out 1 tbs of dough, form a ball, space out 12 balls per cookie sheet and bake 8-10 minutes (follow same guidelines as large to determine doneness, again only baking 1 sheet at a time).
- Remove from oven. Cool on baking sheet 2 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely (or, ya know, sneak a couple with a nice cold glass of milk while still warm). Enjoy!
That's cookies recipe with cake mix, Special thanks to StephieCanCook for making this delicious recipe.