Gammon with Quick Sweet and Sour Sauce With honey 💛💙
It's easy to learn how to make gammon joint 1.5kg. gammon joint 1.5kg is one of my favorite menu.
How to make gammon joint 1.5kg easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the gammon joint 1.5kg! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 Gammon joint for 4 people
- 1/2 can Pineapple
- 3 tsp Honey
- Sweet and Sour Sauce:
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar or white vinegar
- Juice from the pineapple, about a 1/4 of it
- 4 tsp brown sugar
- Add the gammon to a roasting dish and cook in the oven 175°C or gas 6 for 30 mins
- To make the quick sweet & and sour sauce:
- In a cup pour a quarter cup of tomato sauce
- Pour in a quarter cup of cider vinegar or white vinegar
- Add a quarter of the pineapple juice
- 4 teaspoons of brown sugar
- Mix it all stirring and pour it over the gammon when sliced and to go back in the oven
- Take the gammon out, slice into thick slices put it back in the roasting dish. Pour over the pineapple chunks, add about a cup full of the sweet & sour sauce.
- Then sprinkle the honey on top put back into the oven 170/gas 6 for a further half hour then put it in a seeing dish and serve with crunchy roast potatoes peas or chips if you prefer
That's gammon joint recipes 1.5kg, Special thanks to Maureen 😀 for making this delicious recipe.