Spinach, Mushroom & "Ricotta" Lasagna
It's easy to learn how to make lasagne recipe ricotta. lasagne recipe ricotta is one of my favorite menu.
How to make lasagne recipe ricotta easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the lasagne recipe ricotta! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 8 oz sliced cremini mushrooms (or mushrooms of your choice)
- 32 oz marinara sauce (see recipe in step 1)
- 1 large bunch spinach (rinsed, stemmed, chopped)
- 1 packages lasagna sheets (no-boil)
- 1 tofu ricotta (see recipe in step 1)
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground pepper (or more to taste)
- 1/2 tsp salt (or more to taste)
- If using the homemade tofu ricotta and marinara sauce, make sure to prepare ahead! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/342618-fresh-tofu-ricotta https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/341636-hearty-marinara-sauce
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet. Once hot, add mushrooms and cook until slightly browned. Transfer to a medium mixing bowl.
- In the same skillet, heat another tablespoon of olive oil. Add the spinach and cook until wilted.
- Transfer spinach to a colander and press with the back end of a spoon to remove excess moisture. Add to the bowl of mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well and set aside.
- Lightly spray a large baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Add a layer of marinara sauce to the bottom of the baking dish, then a layer of lasagna sheets, then marinara.
- Spread half of the ricotta mixture evenly, then a layer of lasagna sheets, followed by marinara.
- Evenly spread the spinach and mushroom mixture, then a layer of lasagna sheets, followed by marinara.
- Spread the remaining half of the ricotta mixture, then a layer of lasagna sheets, followed by all of the remaining marinara.
- Place foil securely over the top of the lasagna and let sit at room temperature for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat the oven at 375º.
- Place the lasagna in the oven and bake for 50 minutes. Remove the foil midway through cooking.
- After baking, let the lasagna sit for a minimum of 10 minutes before serving.
That's lasagne recipe ricotta, Special thanks to Izandro for making this delicious recipe.