It's easy to learn how to make massaman curry recipe. massaman curry recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make massaman curry recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the massaman curry recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1/4 onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp ginger
- 1/2 cup vegetable or chicken broth
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 small shredded carrot
- 1/2 red pepper, julienne cut
- 1 handful green beans
- 1/2 potato, peeled and cut into small chunks
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 tsp curry powder
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- Cut and julienne all vegetables. Put ginger and garlic cloves into a processor and finely chop.
- Heat olive oil and a little bit of butter and cook onions until translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add in ginger and garlic mixture and cook another minute.
- Add in chicken broth and coconut milk. Cover and simmer about 3 minutes. Add in all the spices (cumin, cayenne, curry, turmeric, salt and pepper) and let simmer all together for another few minutes.
- Add in potatoes, cover, and cook a few more minutes until you can pierce the pieces with a fork.
- Add in the rest of the vegetables and cook until done. Then add in cilantro and peanuts and cook an additional 2 minutes.
- Add mixture on basmati or white rice. Enjoy!
That's massaman curry recipe, Special thanks to Jenny for making this delicious recipe.