Peanut Butter Oreo Brownies
It's easy to learn how to make oreo brownie recipe. oreo brownie recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make oreo brownie recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the oreo brownie recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- All You Need
- 1 packages of regular or double stuffed oreo cookies
- 1 crunchy or creamy peanutbuttuer of any brand. (if you want to use almond butter or any other type that is fine as well)
- 1 box of any type of brownie mix
- Take out Pan you will use and place as many Oreos that will fit inside without over crowding them.
- Once you have a reasonable amount of oreos. Grab a butter knife and smear a good amount of PB on top of each oreo.
- Now follow the cooking instructions on the brownie box and once you are finished making the mix spread it evenly into the pan on top of the oreos.
- Place into oven set st 350 and cook for about 30 to 38 minutes. (Try to check on it every now and then with a tooth pick or knife to see if it is cooking)
- Once it is done let it sit on the counter for a good 10 to 15 minutes to cool down.
- Lastly. Take out some whip cream or ice cream and enjooooooy. (How you cut it is up to you)
That's oreo brownie recipe, Special thanks to AlexxRenee for making this delicious recipe.