It's easy to learn how to make oreo cupcakes. oreo cupcakes is one of my favorite menu.
How to make oreo cupcakes easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the oreo cupcakes! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 2 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 10 crushed Oreos
- Mix together the flour, baking powder, and sugar.
- Then mix in the butter, milk, vanilla essence, and eggs.
- Next, you mix in the 10 crushed Oreos. Tip: Put 2 Oreos in a deep bowl and crush the Oreos with a wooden spoon. Do this for 5 times at a time.
- Preheat the oven for 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Fill cupcake tins 3 quarters way and put in the oven to bake for 30 minutes.
- After done baking, DECORATE.
That's oreo cupcakes, Special thanks to Blue_Emma21✌ for making this delicious recipe.