It's easy to learn how to make quinoa nut roast. quinoa nut roast is one of my favorite menu.
How to make quinoa nut roast easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the quinoa nut roast! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 c quinoa
- 2 c water
- 5 stalks kale
- 1/2 C roasted sunflower seeds
- 1/4 C roasted sliced almonds
- 1/2 C dried cranberries
- salt and pepper
- Rinse off quiona, add to a pot with water
- Chop up kale and place on top without mixing in
- Bring pot to a boil, reduce to simmer for 10-15 minutes
- Mix together and continue cooking until water is absorbed
- Pour into a bowl and toss with nuts spices and cranberries
- Serve warm or cool
That's quinoa nut roast, Special thanks to CM for making this delicious recipe.