Saute Napa Cabbage
It's easy to learn how to make sauteed red cabbage. sauteed red cabbage is one of my favorite menu.
How to make sauteed red cabbage easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the sauteed red cabbage! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 2 head napa cabbage,large size or medium
- 1 red pepper
- 4 clove garlic
- 1 bunch spring onion,chopped
- 1/2 tbsp toasted sesame seeds both blck and white
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp groud black pepper
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 oil enough to fry ,i use 1 and a half tbsp
- Clean,chop cabbage to bite size,drain well
- Add all seasoning to napa cabbage bowl
- Slice garlic,pepper,chop spring onion,toast sesame seeds
- Set saute pan on medium heat,add oil,when oil hot add sliced garlic and pepper ,fry until light brown
- Add seasoned napa cabbage,carefully add al to the pan ,saute for approximately 5 mins
- Add sesame seeds,spring onion,stir to mix ,heat off ,serve hot
That's sauteed red cabbage, Special thanks to Kanya for making this delicious recipe.