It's easy to learn how to make souffle pancake recipe. souffle pancake recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make souffle pancake recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the souffle pancake recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 4 Eggs
- 40 grams Sugar
- 80 grams 〇Milk
- 20 grams 〇Butter
- 60 grams ●Cake flour
- 1 tsp ●Baking powder
- Grease your cookie cutter lightly with shortening and stick on a sheet of parchment paper.
- Combine the milk and butter and microwave to warm. Microwave for 1 minute at 600 W if they're just out of the fridge. Let the residual heat dissolve the butter.
- Preheat the oven to 180℃ with the cookie cutters inside (this prevents the batter from leaking when you're pouring them into the cookie cutter).
- Separate the egg yolks and egg whites. Add all the sugar into the egg whites.
- Whip the egg whites to make a meringue. Whip until stiff peaks form.
- Whip the egg yolks until white and creamy.
- Mix the melted butter and milk into the egg yolk and whip until it gets frothy.
- Sift in the powder ingredients.
- Using a whisk, mix lightly in cutting motion.
- Add the meringue in 3 batches. Fold in lightly with a rubber spatula.
- Keep on mixing to make the mixture fine and smooth, and break in large bubbles. When the batter becomes smooth, pour it into the hot mold.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 180℃.
- When done, take it out from the oven and drop from about a height of 20 cm to remove any trapped air.
- Remove from the mold and serve while it's hot. Please enjoy the cake with whipped butter and maple syrup.
- If you flip it over to serve, it's just like the pancakes served at posh cafes.
- The insides are sooo fluffy, and really moist.
- You can make 4 in 11 cm circular cookie cutters.
- It goes really well with some runny fruit sauce. Also serve with ice cream.
- You see here I've served the cake with tons of cherry confiture.
- Such an amazing cake to serve with fruit sauce.
- Or, simply with berries and chocolate sauce...
- The shape stiffens a bit if you make it with 80 g cake flour.
- And, if you make it with 100 g cake flour, it's really like those pancakes you see in cafes. Please make this cake to your liking.
That's souffle pancake recipe, Special thanks to cookpad.japan for making this delicious recipe.