Beef & Broccoli Stuffing Casserole
It's easy to learn how to make stove top stuffing . stove top stuffing is one of my favorite menu.
How to make stove top stuffing easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the stove top stuffing ! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 LB Seasoned Ground Beef
- 2 packages Frozen Broccoli
- 2 Eggs, Beaten
- 1 Onion, Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Can Cream of Soup
- 1 Box Stove Top Stuffing Mix
- 1/2 Cup Butter, Melted
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- First off, choose whichever cream of soup and stuffing flavor you like best!
- Cook broccoli, brown meat with chopped onion, and grease a 9x13 glass casserole dish. I like Crisco.
- Mix soup, mayo, and beaten eggs in a bowl.
- Melt butter for easy pouring.
- Place broccoli in bottom of dish. Cover with beef. Cover with soup mix. Cover with stuffing. Drizzle butter over stuffing. Top with cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake 10 more minutes to melt cheese. Cool and serve.
That's stove top stuffing recipes, Special thanks to Basstaping for making this delicious recipe.