sig's Stuffed Aubergine (vegetarian)
It's easy to learn how to make stuffing recipe vegetarian. stuffing recipe vegetarian is one of my favorite menu.
How to make stuffing recipe vegetarian easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the stuffing recipe vegetarian! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 For the recipe, it comes from Turkish people that I know that settled in Germany .
- I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do, you might change your mind about not wanting to eat aubergine.
- 4 small aubergines
- 1 1/2 cup of good vegetable oil
- 4 onions,thinly sliced
- 5 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped parsely
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp sweet paprika,
- 1 tomato,thinly sliced
- 4 jalapeno peppers, halved
- Wash the aubergines, remove the stem .Peel thin strips to create stripes.Insert a knife deeply into on of the stripes and make a long cut.Just push the knife into all the other stripes in several places,but make no long cuts.This will help with the cooking of aubergine.
- Heat one cup oft the oil ,slightly brown aubergine from all sides.
- Slice onions and garlic thinly, soften in another pan with the rest of the oil
- Add parsely,salt and paprika, mix well
- Preheat oven to 180C/350F/ gas 4
- Place aubergine with the long cut up in a buttered ovenproof dish
- Fill the deep cut with the onionmix season with salt.Add two slices of tomatoes and 2 halves of jalapeno peppers
- Add about 1/2 a cup of water around the aubergine.
- Bake in oven for about 25 -30 minutes.
- You can eat this hot or cold .
That's stuffing recipe vegetarian, Special thanks to Sigrun for making this delicious recipe.