Simple & Easy Pressure Cooker Texas Style (beanless) Chili
It's easy to learn how to make texas chili. texas chili is one of my favorite menu.
How to make texas chili easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the texas chili! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 3-5 lbs Beef Roast (I used Chuck Shoulder Roast)
- 2 lbs lean Ground Beef
- 4-6 packets Chili Spices (hot, mild or combination)
- 4 cans Rotel (with jalapeños)
- 1 can beef broth (reduced sodium)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 + Tbsp Corn Starch (optional)
- In a skillet, brown the ground beef 1 pound at a time. Drain fat and place beef into cooker. Trim fat off the roast and cut into 1/2 inch cubes and add to cooker. Add broth and chili seasonings, then mix. Set pressure cooker for 25 mins. When done, release pressure, add Rotel & onions and set timer for 5 mins. Premix corn starch with just enough water to mix up. Stir into chili & stir to desired thickness. Enjoy!
- Notes: The reason the Rotel and chopped onion is cooked during the last 5 mins is because if pressure cooked for 30 mins, they will turn to mush. You can substitute the corn starch with a can or two of tomato paste, or not use either, depending on your preference.
That's texas chili, Special thanks to Wayne for making this delicious recipe.