Moist Chocolate Cake (VEGAN)
It's easy to learn how to make vegan chocolate cake recipe. vegan chocolate cake recipe is one of my favorite menu.
How to make vegan chocolate cake recipe easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the vegan chocolate cake recipe! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- wet ingredients:
- 45 ml vegan mayonnaise, I used Tasti. (3 tbsp)
- 30 ml coconut oil or sunflower oil (2 tbsp)
- 200 ml water
- 30 ml plant based milk, I used almond. (2 tbsp)
- 10 ml vanilla (2 tsp)
- dry ingredients:
- 375 ml self-raising flour (1 & half cup)
- 5 ml bicarb of soda (1 tsp)
- 5 ml baking powder (1 tsp)
- 45 ml cacao (3 tbsp)
- 155 ml brown sugar (half cup + 2 tbsp)
- pinch salt
- 80 g vegan chocolate, I used Beacon's Orange & Almond slab
- 60 ml orley whip imitation cream
- Preheat oven to 180C. Mix all the wet ingredients together. Sift all the dry ingredients together. Mix the wet with the dry, until well incorporated. Spray a 17cm cake tin, I used a small pot and coated the bottom & sides with a little cacao powder as well, to prevent sticking. Bake on the middle shelf for +/- 35-40 min or until toothpick comes out clean. Do not overbake.
- For the ganache, chop your chocolate into small pieces and add the cream substitute, put over double boiler and stir until the chocolate has melted. Let it cool a little. Spoon the ganache over cooled down cake. Yields a small 17cm x 6cm cake or 8 small servings.
That's vegan chocolate cake recipe, Special thanks to Mia for making this delicious recipe.