Fruit N Nut Vegetable Ghee Rice
It's easy to learn how to make vegetarian nut roast. vegetarian nut roast is one of my favorite menu.
How to make vegetarian nut roast easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the vegetarian nut roast! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 2 Cups Rice Best quality Basmathy
- 1 Onions chopped :
- 1 Tablespoon Ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 Cup pineapple Chopped fruits like
- 1/2 Cup Pomegranates taken out from the shell
- 1/2 Cup Raisins
- 1/2 Cup Tutti fruitty in various colors
- 1/4 Cup cherries Glace chopped
- 1/4 Cup ginger Chopped glace ( optional)
- 1/2 Cup Black grapes
- 1 Cup Nuts peanuts cashew nuts like roasted , etc
- 3/4 Cup carrots beans capsicum Chopped , french , etc
- 1/2 Cup Sweet corn kernels
- 3/4 Cup ghee Good quality
- 2 cloves cardamom Spices like and
- 1 Cinnamon ..
- 1 Tablespoon black pepper Crushed
- 1 Teaspoon Sugar
- Wash and cook basmathy rice in plenty of water, whole spices like cinnamon, cardamom n cloves and enough salt..Drain water and keep aside..
- Adding juice of half a lemon to the water while cooking the rice,will prevent the grains from sticking to each other..Keep aside to cool down..
- Melt ghee in a large nonstick Chinese wok and fry the nuts and raisins.. drain n keep aside..
- Now saute the onions followed by the ginger garlic paste until the raw smell vanishes...Add the chopped veggies and saute till done(carrots, beans, corn kernels and capsicum)...Add the crushed pepper and sugar..
- Now carefully stir in the cooked rice alternating with the chopped fruits, the other dry fruits, the fried nuts n raisins, black grapes and pomegranates..Season with more salt if necessary..
- Microwave the rice just before serving and garnish with a few fried cashew nuts, black grapes n chopped coriander leaves.
- This rice is so delicious coz of the sweet fruits and the crunchy nuts added to it.The colorful appearance will definitely lure the kids who have an aversion to rice preparations.. Serve warm n they'll relish them even without any side dish..
- Pls do not heat the rice too much.. We do not want the fruits to get cooked losing its juicy n crunchy freshness.
That's vegetarian nut roast, Special thanks to Mini Binoy for making this delicious recipe.