Boneless Turkey Breast,Cooked Sous Vide
It's easy to learn how to make boneless turkey. boneless turkey is one of my favorite menu.
How to make boneless turkey easily?
In this recipe you will discover the simplest yet most flavourful way to make the boneless turkey! Whether you're cooking for a small family dinner or a daytime potluck, follow these easy steps for some excellent bites!
- 1 whole boneless turkey breast, with or without skin. I used skinless this time
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp my spice rub, recipe attached in direction#2
- 2 tbsp grated romano cheese
- 1 1/2 tbsp cold salted butter, cut in three pieces
- FINISHING SEARING
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp my spice rub, attached in direction #2
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat water in Sous Vide to 150°F
- In a small bowl mix sour cream, lemon juice, romano cheese and spice rub, recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/356275-spice-rub-for-grilling-roasting-sauteing-and-smokers
- Prepare turkey.Brush all over with sour cream spice mix, add butter pieces evenly on turkey.
- Vacuum.seal turkey in bag
- Place in preheated sous vide to cover with water close top and cook.for 4 hours.
- When done carefully remove from hot water. Cut bag open saving all liquid in bag. The turkey can be eaten now, sliced with reserved juices or chilled for sliced turkey. For better flavor brown the turkey as described in Step #7
- TO BROWN TURKEY, Heat olive oil in skillet. Season turkey with the spice rub, salt and pepper. Sear in hot pan until golden brown on all sides 3 to 5 minutes. Add reserved liquid to pan turkey was browned in and heat through. Serve with turkey
- Serve sliced hot with the natural sauce and your favorite sides, potatoes ,stuffing or rice and a salad or favorite vegetable for a great juicy turkey dinner!
That's boneless turkey, Special thanks to fenway for making this delicious recipe.